The Solar Sales Process
The decision to install a solar panel may well make a huge difference for your energy bills cost!
This is applicable for both residential and commercial energy consumption.
Usually, there are 5 main steps in the process of installing a solar panel:
Our Solar professional will contact you via telephone to gather the following information:
- Determine SOLAR PV lease or purchase option
- 12 months historical energy usage
- Locate your site address via Google Image
- Discuss SOLAR roof or ground mount options
- Design your SOLAR Panel System based upon information specifically for your home
- Schedule an in-home appointment to present proposal
SOLAR PANEL DESIGN
Our Certified SOLAR design technician will visit site and verify the following:
- Roof conditions and integrity
- The orientation and surface area
- Evaluate shade conditions
- Measure and design the SOLAR PANEL Array
- Your SOLAR Specialist will present you with the design for your approval
We will assemble a unique solar energy system for your home, obtain all necessary permits, and complete the installation.
EXPERT SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION
Upon all state and local approvals RCL Enterprises will contact you to review your SOLAR PANEL installation schedule, at which time a responsible person will need to be on site. Below is what you should expect:
- Due to some local New Jersey Townships inspections, installations may require a two day installation.
- Day 1:
- The RCL Enterprises SOLAR Installation team will install all of the racking and inverters.
- If required RCL Enterprises will schedule local rough inspections
- Day 2:
- The RCL Enterprises SOLAR Installation team will install the solar panels and monitoring, if required
- Commission and test the SOLAR PANEL System
- Upon completion RCL Enterprises will schedule final inspections and notify of the inspection date.
SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM ACTIVATION AND MONITORING
Congratulations! Here is what you should expect next:
- 1 to 2 weeks after your SOLAR Installation RCL Enterprises will receive the required Certificate of Approval from your municipality
- RCL Enterprises will file the final interconnection with your current utility company to release the net meter
- This process may take 3 to 4 weeks dependent upon your utility company
- RCL Enterprises will contact you when it is time to activate your system
- Monitoring begins with your leasing company at this time
- Enjoy the benefits of clean, renewable SOLAR energy.
Free consultation on solar energy
We will be more than happy to explain you everything about how solar energy works and how it will benefit your home or office energy consumption bills!